Saturday, September 17, 2005

An 11 week-old surprise.

We wanted to wait to share this surprise until the initial shock of our absence had subsided. We wanted everyone to know that we were doing well and settling in before we shared such substantial news. The baby is due the first week of April, just before the end of my second semester. We're very excited to be parents and hope that everyone takes part in our excitement. Love, Katie

Here we are after the ultrasound with the picture of our baby in our hands.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger T said...

I can't believe it :) What a fabulous surprise. I guess it's about time old friends come to visit and help babysit maybe May or June!!!

Congrats. Let me know if you have any cravings so I can send you a care package.

Love from DC,

Terra

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! (As tears of joy fall), I send my congratulations and my love to you both. I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad to finally hear from you. I really miss you guys. May God watch over you and keep you in His care. May He bless you and give you strength and meet your evey need. That precious little one is in His care. Praise the Lord for your little angel. Love you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home